Comprehensive Weight Management Program
Featuring the Ideal Protein Weight Loss and Diet Program
Based on over 23 years of experience and 8 million people in Europe, Canada, and now in the United States, the program enables:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- Utilization of fat for energy
- Appetite control and reduced cravings
- Improves blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure
As of 2010, the World Health Organization reported that at least 2.8 million adults die each year as a result of being overweight or obese and that more than 10% of the world’s adult population was obese. Ideal Protein is the medical fat loss program “diet” companies don’t want you to know about. If you’re looking for a proven diet that comes with a recommendation you can trust, attend one of our FREE Health Seminars. Space is limited so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible to guarantee a seat. Most participants see an average of 3-7 lbs. lost per week.
Ideal Protein is a powerful, scientifically-proven medical fat loss program developed by doctors that causes weight loss by targeting body fat while maintaining muscle mass and vitality. Ideal Protein was originally developed by a French M.D.—Dr. Chanh Tran Tien— to secure the muscle mass of high-performance athletes and regulate their insulin levels. This 4-stage eating plan helps stabilize blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle mass and aims at long-term health promotion and weight control. Also working on obesity-related issues, Dr. Chanh soon discovered that the same diet helped obese patients achieve quick, healthy, long-lasting weight loss.
Benefits of Ideal Protein
- On average women lose weight at the rate of 3 to 5 pounds per week and 4 to 7 pounds per week for men
- Primarily promotes fat loss
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Naturally suppresses your appetite
- Superior quality protein
- Medical benefits: reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), Triglycerides, Blood sugar, Blood pressure, insulin resistance, Acid reflux (GERD), C-reactive protein, inflammation
- Increases good cholesterol (HDL)
How it Works
Ideal Protein is not a high protein diet but provides the optimal amount of protein, while being low in carbohydrates and fat. The goals of Ideal Protein is to cause the body to delve into its energy reserves—into stored fat—thereby facilitating fat loss. The typical American diet stresses the pancreas as it must constantly pump out insulin to take care of the high amount of sugars and carbohydrates. Excess insulin promotes sugar craving, as it can cause a drop in the blood sugar level (hypoglycemia). Even more importantly, insulin—the fat storage hormone—converts the calories you’ve consumed into stored fat. Consequently, an overproduction of insulin leads to excess fat storage .Ideal Protein is low in carbohydrates and fat with no trans fats, no aspartame and is MSG-free. After approximately three days on Ideal Protein, glycogen reserves are depleted and the body begins to burn stored fat for energy. This results in the production of ketoses that provide energy and are natural appetite suppressants thus preventing food cravings. As stored fat becomes the first source of energy, you will start losing weight. By supplying all essential amino acids, you will maintain your muscle mass which is the engine that burns calories every minute of the day.
The Ideal Protein diet uses the principles of ketosis, along with regulating insulin and glucagon levels to promote the burning of stored fat for energy. By restricting carbohydrate consumption to between 20-30 g per day, the pancreas will stop producing insulin, which carries glucose into fat cells for storage, and produce glucagon, which opens fat cells and pulls the stored energy out to be used. High levels of soy and whey proteins help build and maintain lean muscle mass, so the internal organs are protected and the body burns more calories. At the completion of the diet, pancreatic function is stabilized, and lean muscle mass is increased.
Losing weight and keeping it off is extremely difficult especially for someone who has been obese and overweight for sometime. Many just give up having tried popular diets repeatedly to loss weight only to gain it all back. Losing weight by yourself is almost impossible as the causes of obesity or overweight are complex and largely the result of having become addicted to excess sugars and carbs that in almost all FDA approved food products.
Unfortunately, OUR BRAINS NEED TO BE REPROGRAMMED JUST AS MUCH AS OUR BODIES NEED TO BE WEANED OFF EXCESS SUGARS AND CARBS.
To achieve sustainable weight loss success, our program includes a powerful ongoing daily educational program to help you reprogram your brain with science based dietary education while on our weight loss program.
The 4 Phases of the Ideal Protein Program
- PHASE 1 - The first phase is followed until 100 percent of your goal weight loss is achieved. In phase 1, three Ideal Protein food products are consumed per day, along with four cups of select vegetables, unlimited lettuce, and 8 oz. of lean animal protein.
- PHASE 2 - In Phase 2 the lunch or dinner protein packet is replaced with 8 oz. of white meat or fish until full weight loss goal is met.
- PHASE 3 - Phase 3 gradually adds grains to breakfast, plus a dairy product once every two days.
- PHASE 4 - Phase four is the maintenance of your ideal weight by making healthy food and lifestyle choices.